Buy Your Market CSA Shares Online Here!
Better yet, mail a check and avoid the Credit Card fees all together! Contact us at MountainGrownFarm@outlook.com
Now offering Market CSA Shares!
Help us early in the season to buy seeds, fertilizers and other supplies when we need it most!
· Available in $100 increments in any quantity with a 10% credit, i.e. buy $200, get $220 to spend. A family of four with two adult veggie enthusiasts can expect to spend between $300-$400 a season. Check the What We Grow page for crops we grow and expected times.
· Use just like cash to buy at any of our weekly markets in Cazenovia and Fayetteville throughout the season, we’ll keep track and keep you informed of your balance, you decide what, when and how much you want! Order your items online the day before market and we will have it ready to pick up, make sure you get what you want before we sell out! Also, order ahead for pickup on farm or delivery!
· Customers may purchase additional shares at anytime in $100 increments. Shares do not expire.
· Bulk, special orders and on-farm pickup is also available, please contact in advance, order online
· Our main market season, weekly, generally starts in May and runs until the end of the market seasons in fall, October. We are at the winter Market bi-weekly throughout the winter.
· Like a traditional CSA, supplies of certain crops may be limited; we can only sell you what we have.
· We appreciate your support for what we do, and hope you will join our CSA. Your early support helps when we have all the expenses for the season!
Markets in the summer are Saturday’s in Cazenovia 9-2 pm, and Fayetteville Thursday’s 12-6 (no Market 7/4) Both Markets start the week of Mother’s Day.